Win a bursary valued at R74 000!
Red & Yellow is the business school where talented people go to develop the career skills they need to thrive in this digital world.
They are generously offering 10 spots in their brand new 1-year Advanced Diploma in User Centered Design. This is designed specifically for graduates, and will take UX (user experience) and design to the next level.
Apply sound strategic thinking and a deep understanding of what drives human behaviour to conceptually create and develop solutions to design problems.
In order to qualify for this bursary, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must be a South African citizen
- Be between the age of 18 and 35
- Be ready to study full-time in 2019
- An NQF level 6 Diploma or NQF level 7 Bachelor’s Degree
- Regular, steady access to the internet
- Reasonably sophisticated computer skills (i.e. the ability to work and research online).
- A proven ability to design as evident in a portfolio and proficiency in related software (Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or similar)
- Bursary awarded subject to winners passing a skills test set by the Tertiary Education institution